Portal:Sovereign & Supranational
From Wikirating, the transparent world rating organization.
- 1 Sovereign rating methods
- 2 List of countries by credit rating
- 3 List of countries by credit rating - comparisons
- 4 List of OECD and G20 members
- 5 List of all sovereign states
- 6 List of currency and economic unions
- 7 References
Sovereign rating methods
In alphabetical order:
- Balanced-Score Card (BSC)
- Country Risk
- Ipsative Approach (Countries) (please see the forum)
- Option Approach
- Poll (Countries)
- Public Sector Credit Framework (PSCF)
- Resilience (Countries)
- Secondary Market Analysis
- Sovereign Wikirating Index (SWI)
List of countries by credit rating
- List of all countries by credit rating (Poll)
- List of all countries by credit rating (PSCF)
- List of all countries by credit rating (SWI)
List of countries by credit rating - comparisons
List of OECD and G20 members
List of 42 sovereign states - all OECD countries and G20 countries (with EU).
List of all sovereign states
UN member states
Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China
UN observer states
States with no membership to the UN
List of currency and economic unions
- Frenkel, Karmann and Scholtens (2004). Sovereign Risk and Financial Crises. Springer. ISBN 978-3540222484. , p. 10
- Wikipedia - Public Sector Credit Framework. Retrieved 2013-09-21.
- Ontonix Website
- J. Marczyk, "A New Theory of Risk and Rating" (ASIN B004CLYICO)
- Wikipedia - List of OECD members, Wikipedia - List of G20 members. Retrieved 2015-01-09.
- Wikipedia - List of sovereign states. Retrieved 2013-10-05.