The founder of Wikirating give the community the guarantee, that if Wikirating becomes profitable, it will reward the contributors as well - depending on their "activities" on Wikirating.
Key points and rewarding rules (not finalized)
- The Wikirating community reward program is based on a points system, which is mainly based on the amount of edits
- Not each contribution will transform into points
- Only registered users can quest to receive rewards for their contribution
- A part of Wikirating's earning will be distributed yearly (first time after Wikirating makes a profit) to all active (i.e. registered and identified) community members
- Members who will collect credits can either choose to receive their reward into a monetary form, or to donate their reward to one or more charity organisations supported by Wikirating (to be defined)
- Further terms may apply later with comprehension of all registered community members (for example special point contribution for the "user of the week/month/year", etc.)
- Remember: like every MediaWiki wiki, all edit activities are historized and can be retraced
- Warning: If a community member tries to "push" his/her contributions in an "unfair way" (for example by making many small nonsense edits), he can be suspended from the Wikirating reward program - all other community members judge this (in case of doubt the Wikirating staff)
Please have a look at the points and levels system used on Wikiraitng
Where can one see the amount of edits made by an user?
- List of all contributors - according to the SocialProfile point system
- List of all contributors - according to the the contribution score system
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, feel free to discuss them on the forum.
How can I get started?