From Wikirating, the transparent world rating organization.
Basic facts of a company include: employees, industry, market capitalization, primary stock listing, revenue:
- 2013 n.a.
- 2012 n.a.
- 2011 Data_(companies)/List_of_companies_by_basic_facts_2005-2011
- 2010 Data_(companies)/List_of_companies_by_basic_facts_2005-2011
- 2009 Data_(companies)/List_of_companies_by_basic_facts_2005-2011
Older values: See Data_(companies)/List_of_companies_by_basic_facts_2005-2011
Companies by employees
- List of largest employers (Wikipedia)
- List of companies by employees (e-Notes)
- Fortune 500 (at CNN Money)
Companies by industry
Companies by market capitalization
Companies by primary stock listing
Companies by revenue
Other Data and Sources
Notes and References
- Market capitalization is the number representing the share price times the number of shares outstanding
- Revenue is income that a company receives from its normal business activities, usually from the sale of goods and services to customers. In many countries, revenue is referred to as turnover, or gross income as opposed to net income. The latter amount equals the revenue minus expenses and taxes.