From Wikirating, the transparent world rating organization.
The Transparent World Rating Organization
In the News
- Feb. 3rd, 2018: "ABS Derivatives Too Complex for US Regulators" - read the perceptive letter "31 Misrepresentations in CFTC Letter No. 17-52" to Mr. Christopher Kirkpatrick, Secretary of the Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) - by Wikirating Experts Board Member William Harrington
- Jan. 27th, 2018: With funding from the Center for Corporate and Securities Law at the University of San Diego School of Law, Wikirating experts board member Marc Joffe has implemented a routine that downloads histories from the major rating agencies, converts them to CSV format and places them in a single location.
- Aug. 19th, 2017: "Credible Sovereign Ratings: Beyond Statistics and Regulations" by Norbert Gaillard
- May 1st, 2017: Republicans Immunize Rating Agencies from Accountability in Financial Choice Act. Read Bill Harrington's latest analysis.
- Oct. 12th, 2016: Is Deutsche Bank the next Lehman Brothers or merely another Bear Stearns? Read Bill Harrington's latest analysis (see "Moody’s bets Germany will support Deutsche Bank derivatives above all else")
- Sep. 1st, 2016: Wikirating Experts Board member Norbert Gaillard analyzes how and why dependence on CRAs increased (see "Coping with Reliance on Credit Ratings")
- Jul. 29th, 2016: We are very proud to welcome Ann Rutledge as the newest Wikirating Experts Board member. She is co-founding principal, CEO and strategist for R&R, a partnership, and CreditSpectrum, a non-licensed credit rating agency.
- Jan. 17th, 2016: A coda to "The Big Short": "Efficient, commonsense actions to foster accurate credit ratings" by Wikirating Experts Board Members Norbert Gaillard and William Harrington
Ratings & Research - Main Focus
Search for country:
Ratings & Research - Under Development
As seen on